The Immigration Intake Unit of the Legal Aid Society, in partnership with the Legal Aid Society of Rochester, provides high quality and vigorous representation in immigration-related matters to persons residing in Northeastern New York.
Where can I get help?
It depends on your immigration status. LASNNY (Albany office) can assist you or refer you to the Legal Aid Society of Rochester, who can help even undocumented immigrants.
What does the program provide?
The program will provide intake, referral, advice or representation on a variety of immigration matters.
- Family immigration Immigration relief for battered spouses and crime victims
- Naturalization Verification of immigration status
- Asylum Removal, deportation Community Legal Education
Will this program help me?
Clients of this program should:
- Be financially eligible
- Be residents of service area
- Have an immigration problem.
The Interest on Lawyers Account Fund (IOLA) and Ken Larsen and Leslie Thiele with a GE Foundation Matching Gift. To donate to the Immigration Law Project, call 689-6336 or visit us at www.lasnny.org.