Continuing Legal Education – Landlord/Tenant Training
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 4:10 pm
- Intro to RPAPL Summary Proceedings
- RPAPL Continued
- RPL and Defenses
- Views from the Bench
- Public Housing and Financial Resources
- A Practical View: Attorney for the Day program
- Hon. Helena Heath
- Robert Romaker, Esq.
- Ricja Rice, Esq.
- Jon Crain, Esq.
- Sharon DeBonis, Esq.
- 2.0 hours of Skills
- 2.0 hours of Professional Practice
This course is appropriate for for newly admitted and/or experienced attorneys.
THIS IS A FREE TRAINING FOR:
- Attorneys who are admitted to practice in New York State and who are willing to represent tenants at their first court appearance in Albany, Troy or Glens Falls City courts
- Law Students
- Legal services nonprofit employees
- LASNNY PAI (Pro Bono) Volunteers
- Albany County Bar Association
- The Legal Aid Society of Northeastern NY
- Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna, LLP
Hosted by New York State Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
One Elk Street, Albany, NY 12207
Registration: 12:00 p.m.
Program: 12:30 until 4:10 p.m.
Questions? Contact Melody Harkness, LASNNY PAI Paralegal at email@example.com or 518-907-4054