Representing Victims of Domestic Violence In Family Court
December 2 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Legal Project
24 Aviation Road, #101, Albany NY 12205
Registration: 8:30 – 8:50 a.m.
Program: 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The Domestic Violence Legal Training Coalition:
- The Legal Project
- Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Albany Law School Domestic Violence Clinic
6 1/2 Hours of Transitional CLE Credit including 1 1/2 hrs ethics
- Dynamics of DV & Safety Planning with Wendi Gapczynski-Bekkering, YWCA of Schenectady
- Family Offense Basics with Joanna Davis, Esq., Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Custody & Visitation Overview with Susan Pattenaude, Esq., The Legal Project
- Client Interviewing with Susan Pattenaude, Esq., The Legal Project