Justice for All Annual Campaign
Your support of the 2023 Justice For All Annual Campaign
- Helps keep seniors in their homes
- Protects women escaping domestic violence
- Ensures children receive the education they need
Now more than ever, your community needs access to legal services to help with unemployment, homelessness prevention, education, disability, and hundreds of other civil legal matters. By standing up alongside leaders in our legal community and investing in today’s civil legal aid programs, you help guarantee justice for future generations.
Law Firms and Corporate Donors
Maximize your impact with a monthly recurring donation – click here to donate online
The Justice for All Campaign
- Asks that partners calculate their firm gift at a minimum of $250 per attorney
- Asks for a contribution from every individual attorney and judge in Northeastern New York and the public-at-large each year
- Inspires a network of hundreds of attorneys, judges and other volunteers to work toward a common fundraising goal.
The Justice for All Campaign was founded in 2004 by area law firms and has raised over $2 million since its inception. The campaign provides operational support for the work of LASNNY’s six offices throughout Northeastern New York. Annual support of LASNNY is essential for providing day-to-day legal assistance to vulnerable and low-income families and individuals with urgent non-criminal legal problems.
2023 Campaign Co-Chairs
E. Stewart Jones, Jr., Esq. – E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy
David Cost, Esq. – Barclay Damon
The Justice for All (JFA) is LASNNY’s year-end campaign (ending on December 31) for unrestricted funds. This essential funding allows us to serve 16 counties in Northeastern New York, in our offices located in Albany, Amsterdam, Canton, Gloversville, Plattsburgh, and Saratoga Springs; we also serve the St. Regis Mohawk Reservation.