Justice for All Annual Campaign
Your support of the 2021 Justice For All Annual Campaign
- Helps keep seniors in their homes
- Protects women escaping domestic violence
- Ensures children receive the education they need
Now more than ever, your community needs access to legal services to help with unemployment, homelessness prevention, education, disability, and hundreds of other civil legal matters. By standing up alongside leaders in our legal community and investing in today’s civil legal aid programs, you help guarantee justice for future generations.
Law Firms and Corporate Donors
Maximize your impact with a monthly recurring donation – donate online at bit.ly/LASNNYjfa
The Justice for All Campaign
- Asks that partners calculate their firm gift at a minimum of $250 per attorney
- Asks for a contribution from every individual attorney and judge in Northeastern New York and the public-at-large each year
- Inspires a network of hundreds of attorneys, judges and other volunteers to work toward a common fundraising goal.
The Justice for All Campaign was founded in 2004 by area law firms and has raised $1.8 million since its inception. The campaign provides operational support for the work of LASNNY’s five offices throughout Northeastern New York. Annual support of LASNNY is essential for providing day-to-day legal assistance to vulnerable and low-income families and individuals with urgent non-criminal legal problems.
2021 Campaign Co-Chairs
E. Stewart Jones, Jr., Esq. – E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy
David Cost, Esq. – Barclay Damon