December 18, 2020
Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Albany County Bar Association & The Legal Project came together virtually on Wednesday, December 9th to present awards and grants.
- Lillian M. Moy, Esq., LASNNY Executive Director
AWARD OF DISTINCTION
- Honoring Judge Thomas A. Breslin
- Introduction by: Elizabeth Grogan, Esq., Incoming President Albany County Bar Association
LEGAL AID SOCIETY OF NORTHEASTERN NEW YORK
- Distinguished Service Awardees: Kelly M. Curro, Esq., Alexander W. Dunshee, Esq., Myleah N. Frary, Esq., Lisa M. Mills, Esq., Joseph W. Pinto Jr., Esq., Walter Ramos, Esq., and Amanda L. Rose, Esq.
- Presented by: Victoria Esposito, Esq., LASNNY Advocacy Director
THE LEGAL PROJECT
- Honoring Susan Pattenaude, Esq.
- Presented by: Michele Pollock Rich, JD, TLP Executive Director
ALBANY COUNTY BAR FOUNDATION
- Grant Awardees: Equinox, The Legal Project, In Our Own Voices, and St. Catherine’s Center for Children
- Presented by: Judge Christina Ryba, Albany County Bar Foundation President