December 19, 2020
NEW YORKERS: YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR RENTAL ASSISTANCE.
- Have not previously received COVID rental relief;
- Rent your home;
- Have a primary residence in New York State;
- Lost income between April 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020;
- Had household income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income before March 7, 2020; AND
- Had to pay 30% of your income towards rent during the month(s) for which you are applying for assistance, between April 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR RENTAL ASSISTANCE. APPLY HERE BY FEBRUARY 1, 2021. IF YOU PREVIOUSLY APPLIED BUT WERE TURNED DOWN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY.
If you have questions, you can contact New York State Homes and Community Renewal (HCR).