- This event has passed.
LASNNY 100th Anniversary Award Celebration
September 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for this milestone awards ceremony and keynote presentation to celebrate LASNNY’s century-long commitment to defending the civil legal rights of those in need.
Keynote to be delivered by New York Secretary of State Robert Rodriguez, with recorded remarks by New York State Attorney General Letitia James
Our 2023 Award Recipients:
- Ruth M. Miner Leadership Award – Victoria M. Esposito, Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Albany Law School
- William E. Byron Equal Justice Award – Kristin Brown, President/CEO, Empire Justice Center
- Individual Justice for All Award- E. Stewart Jones, Jr., Partner, E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy
- Firm Justice for All Award- Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Private Attorney Involvement (PAI) Pro Bono Award – Michael J. O’Connor, Partner, O’Connor, O’Connor Breese & First, PC
- Community Partner Award – Schenectady Community Action Program (SCAP)
Sponsorships available. Contact Tammy Gaynor, Director of Development & Communications at [email protected] or (518)462-6765 x399