Grievance About Denial of Assistance

Grievance Procedure

Do you feel that you have been wrongly denied our assistance?
Or are you unhappy with the manner or quality of the assistance we have provided?

If so, you have the right to complain.

We will review your complaint, talk with you and decide whether you are right and what we can do for you.

Procedimiento de Quejas

¿ Siente usted que la fué negada nuestra asistencia erróneamente?
¿No esta usted satisfecho con la forma o la calidad de la asistencia provista?

Si así es, usted tiene el derecho de hacer una queja.

Revisaremos su queja, hablaremos con usted, y decidiremos si usted tiene la razón, y que podemos hacer para usted.



If you need help in completing this form, one of our staff will be happy to assist you.  You can complete the paper copy of this form at Legal Aid, fill it out at home and mail it back to us, or fill in the online version and click “Send”.  If you want to take it home, we will give you a stamped, addressed envelope to mail it back.

A copy of this form will go the staff member about whom this grievance is being made, to that person’s supervisor and to the Executive Director. We will be happy to discuss this with you and try to reach a satisfactory solution.  If you are unhappy with the decision of the Executive Director or her designee, you have a right to have this decision reviewed by a member of the Board Grievance Committee.  You also have a right to receive a copy of our Grievance Procedure.  Please ask the Receptionist for a copy, or read it here. (link to  grievance procedure)